Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MUD, MUCK OR HEAVENLY WINDS

Dear One,
     I desire that you emotionally fly like an eagle when problems present themselves in your life.  The eagle doesn't flap its wings all the time, wasting energy and vigor.  Eagles soar in the sky by catching wind currents and letting the wind currents do the work.
      In My Instruction Book I described My angels as winds and ministering spirits sent to serve My children who are inheritors of My salvation.
     You can soar like the eagles, unaffected by adversity, because you know that My ministering spirits are always present to lift you up above problems while they are working in your behalf to save you from the effects of the problems.
     When you keep your eyes on Me, refusing to look down at the problem, you will see My miraculous works in your behalf and you will be oblivious to any distress.  You only see Me and My marvelous works.  Faith is multiplied in you when you keep your eyes on the miraculous events that come from our relationship.
     As faith increases from keeping your eyes and thoughts on Me, you will see your blessings also increase.
     You can either fly like the eagle high above problems or you can trudge through the mud and muck with your mind on the problem.
     When problems show their ugly works in your life, change your course of thought and begin to praise and thank Me for My solutions to the problems, remembering that I have already made a way of escape and it will be shown to you in due time.  I promised that when you keep your eyes on Me that the things of earth grow strangely dim in the light of My glorious works that I do through My grace and kindness toward you.
      If you find yourself already mired in the life-sucking mud and muck of life, pull yourself out.  Then put your thoughts on Me until the problems are out of your spiritual visual range.  Keep your thoughts on Me and the problem will vanish.
      Part of keeping your thoughts on Me is to pray in My Spirit, releasing My power into the earth to solve every problem. Angels multiply to work in your behalf when My power is released.
      Paul said he prayed at all times in the Holy Spirit and prison walls fell down for him.  Let him be an example for you. Peter had the same experience.  He praised Me when he was in prison and the prison doors opened for him.
     Love, God
Isaiah 40:31; Isaiah 26:3-4; Hebrews 1:7;Psalm 103:2-5; I Corinthians 10:13;  Acts 12;6-8; Acts 16:25-26; Philippians 4:8-9.  
photo compliments of:  www.piminag.com    

No comments: