Thursday, November 29, 2012

FOLLOW THE LEADER

Dear One,
     You played followed the leader when you were a child.  When you were a teenager you also played follow the leader, too, often choosing the wrong leader and experiencing behavior that was not advantageous to you. You had no problem following the leader at those times in your life, often trusting the leader not to do anything dangerous or hurtful to you at the time.  Yet, there are no humans who consistently make the right decisions and lead you in the right direction, even the ones in whom you have put complete trust.
     Following My lead is what I ask My children to do.  I have proven Myself over and over to you that I am trustworthy, loving, kind and good. You know that I will not hurt you or manipulate you or judge you or curse you because of your actions.
     Because you know the depth, breadth, length and height of My love for you, your following My lead says that you have put your complete trust in Me and that You will always be able to trust Me to lead you beside the still waters of safety.
    It is said that those who are led by My Spirit are called My children.  Only My children who are intimately acquainted with Me, knowing and trusting  My love for them, have proven to themselves and others that they are My children.  That is because they value My words and take My advice.
    Jesus said that if his disciples truly loved Him that they would keep His commandments.  The same is true now.  When My children know that they can trust Me to be the loving Father that I am, their love for Me is manifested in their taking My advice and following My leadings, My teachings, My guidance and seeking My revelations. 
     When you intimately know Me, you have no problem following Me.  You know that I will neither fail you, nor will I lead you into dangerous areas.  I am your Father.  I only lead you into spiritual, social, mental and physical happiness.  Those are the paths of righteousness.   I am the only One who knows the right paths where there are no dangerous traps and quicksand to capture you. I only know still waters of peace and tranquility.
     Love, God      
Psalm 23;  John 14:15-21; John 15:10-15; I John 2:3-34; Romans 8:14-17
photo compliments of SapphiresMoonbeams.com

No comments: