Saturday, November 3, 2012

DIS THE DIS

Dear One,
     If you will avoid all the "dis" attitudes, which come from your thoughts, you will find that your life will be happy and prosperous. 
     I'm referring to attitudes of discontentment, dis-ease, dissentson, discouragement, distrust, disappointment, disillusion, discrimination, discord, discomfort, discourteous, discontent, dishonest, disagree and disrespect, etc.  To "dis" something is to be deprived of something.   When you engage in "dis" attitudes you rob others and yourself of happiness and prosperity.
     My Spirit said through Paul that you should be happy in whatever station you find yourself, thanking Me for the current blessings.  That advice was so that you would put yourself in a frame of mind that will attract future blessings to you.
     Griping, complaining and sowing dissension, discord, discontent and disagreement will only bring things into your life that will bring more situations into your life to further those destructive attitudes.
     I sent My Spirit into your life to bring My gifts of wisdom, knowledge, healings of mind and body, miracles, prophesy, tongues and interpretation, faith and discerning of spirits to aid you in banishing the words of the devil.
     I taught about obstacles of discord, dissension and disagreement when I taught about keeping peace with everyone.
     I taught about defeating disease when I taught about My gifts of healings.
     I taught about the obstacles of being discourteous, disrespect and discriminatory when I taught you to treat people who are in low stations in life just like you treat those people in high stations.
     I taught about the obstacles of discontent, discouragement and  disappointment when I taught about not being concerned about what you should eat or drink or if you would be clothed.
     I taught about being merciful, loving and speaking words that edify the hearers.
     I also taught about the obstacle of discouragement when I taught you to fight the good fight of faith.  You can't be courageous and be discouraged at the same time.  Being courageous in your battle against the devil in prayers and attitudes will bring all of My blessings into your life.  Becoming discouraged will cause you to remain in your situations of unhappiness, lack and poverty.
      I taught about the obstacle of distrust and disillusionment when I taught about your trusting Me to supply all of your needs and that you should speak the things that are not as through they were.  That is professing your trust in Me.
     I taught about attitudes because I want you to have My attitudes of courage, respect, mercy, faith, trust, courtesy, harmony, love and peace. 
     Become a watchman and begin to monitor your thoughts and cast out the ones that are sent by your enemy to sabotage your blessings.  That's the only way he can do it is by incorporating you into his works.  When you agree with him by entertaining negative thoughts and attitudes, you have lost the fight of faith and handed it over to your enemy.
      You have the choice of believing Me or believing the enemy of destruction. 
       Refuse to cooperate in your destruction.  Choose to cooperate with Me for your abundant life which I promised.
      Love, God
Matthew 5, 6 and 7; I John 4:18; II Corinthians 10:4-5; Philippians 4:19; Timothy 6:11-2; Romans 4:17-20.
    

No comments: