Saturday, November 17, 2012

COMPLETE SATISFACTION

Dear One,
    To be unconditionally loved and to show love are the Utopia of the human spirit. 
     People reach for wealth and it doesn't satisfy.
     People reach for positions of importance and they don't satisfy.
     People seek for fulfillment in a mate, but the mate can't satisfy the hunger for true and unconditional love.
     People seek for peace through alcohol and drugs.  They can't satisfy.
     The only real, lasting satisfaction and total fulfilment comes when a person knows that he or she is loved unconditionally by Me, as revealed by My Holy Spirit.
     The reason that My love is the only complete fulfillment is because the human spirit was created to receive My love for its completion just like I created the human mind to receive My truth for its completion.
      My children will search and search until they find My Holy Spirit and receive from Him the revelation of My unconditional love, which is the epitome of truth.
      My children will also search and search for truths until they receive more of My truths, being thrilled with every little nugget and tidbit of truth that is revealed.
       When a person has received the truth about My love through revelation by My Spirit, and when the person has received other truths from My Spirit, then the person knows complete fulfillment and satisfaction.  It is the Utopia that is desired.
        I said to seek Me with your whole heart and you will find Me.  I'm not hiding from anyone.  I am readily accessible.  Those who seek Me will find Me.
                                                                                    Love, God
Matthew 6:31-33; Matthew 13:45-46; Ephesians 3:1-6; Romans 5:5-9; Ephesians 3:14-20.
www.sandraconway.bibletalk.com.us
      

No comments: