Sunday, November 18, 2012

HELP, THANKS AND WOW PRAYERS

Dear One,
     You read that prayers are always for help, thanks or "wow"..   The wow ones are  when you are astounded by the miracles.
     You know that I always answer the prayers for help because I said that whoever calls on My name will be saved.  You have prayed the prayer for help millions of times and you have received the answers and been saved from calamity or mistakes or tragedies.   
     Your conversation is replete with the "thanks" prayers every day, always thanking Me for small blessings, large blessings and answers to the prayers for help.
     The "wow" prayers are your reactions in response to something I've done for you that excited you beyond your "thanks" remarks to me.  The "wow" response indicates your total appreciation and overflowing astonishment at the working of My power.  Think of it as similar to what My disciples said when Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to them.  That was a "wow" moment for them.  You have experienced lots of those, too, where you were overcome with My love for you and My power that I demonstrated in your behalf. 
     All three prayers, the prayers asking for help, the prayers of gratitude and the prayers of astonishment, all three open the gates of your life to more and more blessings because they come from the depth of your heart and they are treasured and appreciated by Me.
     I have asked for your help on occasion in ministering to other people, prompting you to witness to them of My love and My Fatherly concern for them as well as demonstrating My power gifts in order to answer their needs.  I tell you thanks for doing those acts of kindness in sharing My love.  I also give a big "wow" when you allow My wisdom to permeate your mind, reviving your soul and bringing My life more fully into your life.  I am astonished at those moments in your life just like you are astonished by My powerful gifts that I give to you. 
     We have a mutual admiration society going between us.   I appreciate you just as much as you appreciate Me.  That's what a  loving family does, it meets the needs of others.   
     Love, God
Romans 10:13; Psalm 4:1; Psalm 5:3; Psalm 6:9; Psalm 17:1; Daniel 2:23; Jonah 2:9; Mark 6;52; John 2:11; I Corinthians 12:1-11.
photo from:  www.whowillyouserve.blogspot.com

No comments: