Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WHITE AS SNOW

Dear One,
     There are ministers of the religious community who want to make sure that My children do not forget that they are "sinners".  They seem to harp on that fact more than they encourage My children that they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus.  Religion wants My children to become more conscious of sins than they are conscious of their own righteousness through My Spirit who is the purifier of all things. 
     There are also people who want to remind Me regularly that they are sinners instead of being my children, righteous because of My Spirit who lives inside of them.  I don't need to be reminded of your occasional flings with the devil by walking in the flesh instead of walking in My Spirit.
     Your determination to stop the activities that cause you problems is enough for Me.  I know your heart.  I see your determination, not your indiscretions and mistakes.
     I said that if My children would pray and turn from their wicked ways and seek My face, then I would heal their land.  I'm still in the land-healing business today.
     My concern for you is that you will finally turn and go in the other direction away from sinful ways, which is what repentance really is, choosing to follow me again rather than choosing to participate in activities that will hurt you which are instigated by the evil one.
     Walking in my Spirit and being led by My Spirit so that you will always have My blessings instead of the curses of satan  is My desire for you.  I made it possible by washing you clean and giving you the power to be My child.   Now you are righteous.  I desire that you be conscious of My righteousness inside of you which makes you My much loved child.
     Love, God
II Chronicles 7:14; Matthew 3:3-4; Matthew 3:11; I Corinthians 6:20;  Isaiah 1:18-20;
Photo compliments of Barbara Dux Mullally

No comments: