Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SILVER CLOUDS

Dear One
     Silver linings are in every cloud you see.  Yes, for sure, there are silver linings to everything that happens when you bring Me into the situation and allow Me to work My supernatural powers into the people, the circumstances and the situation. 
     Often you need to look closely to see the silver linings because they are not always apparent to the human eye because they are only spiritually discerned.
     Compare that truth to an instance when several people look at formations of clouds and one person out of the crowd will see some recognizable form in the configuration of the clouds but the rest of the people will only see randomly scattered clouds.
     The same thing happens when tragedy strikes or situations negatively  change.  If you are praying in My Spirit and walking in My Spirit, because of faith in Me you can see the advantageous things that can happen.
     When you seek My wisdom about the situation I will show you the good endings to what seems like only dark, gray clouds.
     Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and future blessings are in the eye of the beholder.  It's all about what I can make out of the bad situation that satan has created.  I can turn the bad situations into silver and gold with your cooperative prayers and your operating in the fruit of My Spirit.
     Love, God
Romans 8:14-31; I Corinthians 2:9-16; II Corinthians 4:15-18; Ephesians 3:14-21.
 photo from www.SapphiresMoonbeams.com

No comments: