Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TRUE WITNESSING

Dear One,
     You never know what you do or what you say that might point someone toward desiring to have a relationship with Me. 
     Sometimes just their hearing about your devotion to Me will spur someone to want to know Me.  If you are someone that the person respects and admires, then what you say makes more of an impression on the person.  What you say about Me carries more credence when you are thought of in a positive light.
     When people see you display My fruit of the Spirit, then the wrapppings in which  the message is being delivered will also hold more reliability.
     You can drop little nuggets about My love and My answers to your prayers and others will be intrigued and begin to search for Me.  They will want what you have when they see how our relationship has enhanced your life.
    In many ways, when I said that you would be My witnesses, I was talking about your life witnessing to the good things about being My child.
    People are hungry to know Me and hear about Me.  Don't try to run over them like a Mac truck.  All you have to do is witness about what I've done for you.  Then people are intrigued and want to get to know Me.
                                                                                     Love, God
Galatians 5:22; Acts 1:4-8; Romans 10:13-15; II Peter 1:3-9; Romans 1:16
photo from www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com 
    

No comments: