Thursday, April 25, 2013

A LANYARD FULL OF KEYS

Dear One,
     Keys unlock doors to homes, to storage bins, to enclosures where valuables are kept and to wisdom with relation to insight and knowledge.
     Keys can also unlock doors which are locked in order to keep robbers from stealing from you.
     The keys that unlock spiritual doors are many and they are varied in relation to what they open. 
      Some of the keys were given by Jesus when He taught people.  One key in relation to answered prayers and inheriting My promises to you is the spiritual key of loving Me and loving others as you love yourself.  Jesus said that all the other commandments are contained within that key.  When you use that key you open all the doors to My kingdom.
     "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, " is another key because people will do to you what you do to them.
      "Judge not that you be not judged, " is another key which unlocks the door to answered prayers and inheriting My promises to you. When you use that key, you keep the paths open for the answers to your prayers to travel to you.
      "Forgive and you shall be forgiven," is a key spoken by Jesus.  It unlocks the door behind which peace is found. If you don't use that key you bind yourself to a problem and the demonic activity behind the problem. Jesus said to forgive 70 times 7 if it's necessary.  You must consider that an important key if Jesus was so emphatic about it.
      "Whatever a person asks of you, give it to him," is another key.  I will return  to you what you have given.  You will avoid conflict which causes strife and invites every evil spirit into your life if you will give what is asked of you. You keep the avenues clear for My angels to bring My prosperity to you when you give freely and with a cheerful heart.
     "Bless those who curse you," is another key which unlocks your spiritual, mental and physical prosperity and causes them to flood into your life.  Cursing people in return to their cursing will lock up your blessings. 
       You have My Spirit inside of you, so you have the ability to walk in the Spirit, to be led by My Spirit who leads you into all Truth.  The Spirit of Truth takes the things that Jesus taught and fully explains them to you, giving you insight into the spiritual dimension and the causes in the earth that affect the outpouring of My blessings.
       I never stop pouring out My blessings on My children in accordance with My promises.  Those provisions are already poured out upon humanity, waiting for the actions in the earth to be such that they unlock the doors to My provisions.  They are waiting for you to use your keys to open the doors so the blessings can flood into your life.
      My love for you is never withdrawn and My provisions for you are never thwarted from My dimension.  The roads upon which they travel to you are always blocked by your own thoughts, attitudes and actions.
      That is the reason Jesus taught about the keys to My kingdom, so that you will know that the door to My blessings can be unlocked from the earth by your good thoughts, pure attitudes and loving actions.  I have already given them to you.  You have the keys to unlock them and appropriate them.
      Study all of the keys to My kingdom that Jesus taught.  Then go and do what He taught.  My Holy Spirit gives you the power to do what Jesus taught.
      You have seen people with lots of keys hanging on a key ring or a lanyard.  I have told you about the  keys that are spiritually hanging around your own neck on a lanyard.  You can use them at any time.  They open the doors to your prosperity of body, soul and spirit.
      Love, God
Matthew 16:1l; Matthew 6:14-15; Matthew 7:15; .Luke 6:28-31; II Peter 1;3-9; I Thessalonians 5:23.  
  Photo compliments of Sapphires Moonbeams
     
     
     
    

No comments: