Thursday, April 4, 2013

CAUSES OF PROBLEMS

Dear One,
     You need to know that there are spiritual and emotional causes behind everything, every disease, every malady, every affliction and every cause of death.  If you will recall the ministry of Jesus, He often told the diseased and afflicted people that their sins were forgiven and they were healed.  Other times He cast out a demonic spirit that was causing the problem of the diseased or maimed person.   
     I have the insight behind everything that plagues My children.
     Come to Me for the causes of all your problems or the problems of other people for whom you are concerned and I will give you the cure for each one, whether the need is for deliverance of demons or the need is forgiveness or the need is for the gift of healing manifested by the laying on of hands.
     I know the solution to every problem because of My viewpoint in the heavens.
     Continue to bless those people who curse you.  Continue to think merciful and forgiving thoughts and display good and kind attitudes.  You will be in a receptive state when you are walking in love and led by My Spirit. 
     The causes of problems and the solutions are not hidden from you by Me.  They are only obscured from your sight by the father of diseases and devastation. 
     I have the keys to unlock the solutions to all problems, physical, emotional and spiritual.  I am the only "know it all", but I don't flaunt My knowledge. I also don't want to cast My pearls before the demonic swine who would take them and trample them.  I only share My wisdom, insight and knowledge with My children who come to Me with pure intentions, wanting to free themselves and others from the clutches of the devil. 
      I want all people to enjoy the freedom and the abundant life that Jesus purchased form them. 
     Love, God
Matthew 8:1-3; Matthew 8:14-17; Matthew 9:2-7; Matthew 10:5-8; John 14:12-14; John 16:13-15; James 1: 5-8.


photo from SapphiresMoonbeans.com

No comments: