Wednesday, April 3, 2013

STAND FAST

Dear One,
     Patience and time work together.  Without time there would be no need for patience.  Without patience, time is nonproductive to the believer. 
     Patience will allow you to stand and having done all to continue to stand.
     If you notice, that admonition in My Instruction Book didn't say to lay down and moan and groan because your prayers have not been answered in the time you expected.  It said having done everything required of you, to stand.
     Notice in the Book that I also told you to love others, forgive others and avoid all strife and contention. Those are the things referred to when it said, "having done all" to stand.  Remembering that love, forgiveness and peace clear the avenues from heaven to earth, that makes the admonition complete, "having done all, to stand." 
     The admonition also relates to your waiting patiently for the culmination of your answers to prayers.  Love, plus time and patience working together with your faith (your expectations), are the guarantee of all your blessings overtaking you
     Impatience often comes from your testing of My loyalty, testing me by expecting Me to answer your prayers immediately.  If the answers are not immediately visible, then you lose all faith in Me.  That comes from your lack of intimate knowledge of Me and a lack of knowledge of the working of the spiritual dimensions. 
     Impatience is often an outgrowth of a temper tantrum on the part of My children, their demanding that I do what they ask to prove Myself to them.  Again, that comes from lack of knowledge of Me.  I understand temper tantrums and I understand impatience.  My grief is in knowing that My children  block the entrance of their  answers to prayers by temper tantrums.  Others of My children wandered 40 years because of temper tantrums when their journey to their promised land was only a short distance away.   
      Real faith has stable and enduring trust in Me accompanied by love for all people.  When those attributes are present, then you can know that My angelsare  ascending and descending from heaven to earth to do My orchestration and your bidding in the matter.
      The fruit of patience, which is in your spirit in the personage of My Holy Spirit,  will enable you to believe unwaveringly no matter what the circumstances appear to be.
       Faith guarantees the substance before it becomes substance.  Love for others facilitates the substance becoming evidence.
       Love, God
I Thessalonians 1:2-4; Hebrews 6:12; James 1:3-6; Matthew 4:3; James 1:13-14; I Corinthians 16:13-14; Galatians 5:1; Ephesians 6:13-14.    

No comments: