Saturday, April 27, 2013

UNLIMITED POWER

Dear One,
     I told you the truth about your thoughts, attitudes and actions having power in the earth.
     I told you the truth about when Jesus rose from the dead that he took the authority in the earth back from the devil and restored  it to people who would receive My Holy Spirit, in whom resides all of My power and authority.
     You don't fully realize the power that you have in the earth because of the power of My Spirit living in you.
     I also told My children that My kingdom would come in them when My Spirit comes to live in them.  After the resurrection of Jesus, He told My children to wait for My Spirit to come to live in them and give them My power to have dominion over the earth again, as it was in the beginning but which was taken from them by the devil, who is a robber.
     You were also told that My glory is upon you in the cloud of witnesses, who crown you with My glory. My angels are sent to serve you because you are an inheritor of salvation.  The cloud of witnesses which surrounds you is made up of everyone in your spiritual family who reside in the country of your true citizenship, which is My heaven.
     Jesus referred to My Holy Spirit as "the promise of the Father"  which was long awaited, My long awaited gift.
     You have My righteousness, My power, My kingdom and My glory. 
     Jesus recognized that I am the kingdom, the power and the glory, but He also knew that with the Holy Spirit living inside of you that I truly say to you that the power, the kingdom and the glory are yours in the earth also because of the presence of My Spirit in your life, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Wisdom, the Spirit of Righteousness, the Spirit of Glory and the Spirit of Love.
     My Holy Spirit anoints you with My power, My kingdom and My glory and makes you as powerful in the earth as I am powerful in the heavens.  It's the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead and He lives in you.  Now, that is power.
     Love, God
Philippians 4:8-9; Romans 8:11; Ephesians 1: 17-23;Acts 1: 4-9; Acts 2: 1-4; Hebrews 1:14; Hebrews 12:1; I John 4:16-19.
     

No comments: