Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PROTECTOR OF CHILDREN

Dear One,
     Fathers are supposed to be protectors of their children.  In human families fathers are supposed to protect their families from evil.  I do the same thing.
     I have proved Myself to you as your protector, both supernaturally protecting you by restoring to you the authority that people lost when satan came into the world and I have protected you also by revealing to you the spiritual weapons of your warfare found in the Holy Spirit.
      I have proved Myself as your shepherd.  I have led you to the still waters and into green pastures of peace.
      I have proved Myself to you as your righteousness.  I have given you My Own Spirit who is all love, joy peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faith.  He is your righteousness.
     I have proved Myself to you as your deliverer.  I provided My Son Jesus to deliver you from evil.  I have also given you My power and authority over all the works of the devil.
     I have proved Myself to you as your provider.  I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. 
     I've proved Myself as more than you'll ever need.    
     Love, God
Genesis 22:14; Exodus 17:15; Judges 6:24; Ezekiel 48; 35; Psalm 23; Jeremiah 23:6; Exodus 13:26; John 10:10-11; II Peter 1:2-3.

No comments: