Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PATIENCE IS A GIFT

Dear One,
     Occasionally My children try to psychoanalyze things before they turn to Me for My spiritual insight.  Only when the mental analysis fails to provide a solution do you turn to Me and seek Me for the keys necessary to solve problems.
     I wait quietly in the wings while you try to come to good conclusions or find solutions that will rarely work in the situations.  I am patient.  I am long suffering and patient with your attempt to fix all of your problems without Me.  When you finally decide your psychoanalysis is ill equipped to handle the complete problems, you do eventually turn to Me. 
    The minute you do turn to Me I am there, so eager to help.
     Refer to the plights of the Israelites in the years of their recorded history.  They did the same thing, tried to solve all problems without My Fatherly advice, turning to soothsayers, other gods, magicians and the like.  Nothing would suffice.  Finally they would remember that they had a God who could lead them to victory over their problems so they turned back to Me.  I gave them the solutions and the victory every time.  Those are examples of My loyalty to My children. 
     You forget that I know the causes of all problems, the effects of all problems and the solutions to all problems.  I'm just waiting for you to ask My advice and insight into things that trouble you.  I said to ask and you will receive. 
     I cannot usurp your free will and force My insights and solutions on you.  I have to wait until you ask, seek and knock.  The door has to be opened from your earth before I can pour My wisdom into you. 
    Sometimes you don't want to seek Me because you want an immediate answer, so you try the process of elimination in going after earthy advice which is available from all your friends and professionals.  Then when their advice doesn't work you finally decide to be patient and seek Me. 
     I am not jealous.  I wait patiently for you to come to Me.  Then I freely give to you the insight, wisdom, knowledge, cause, effect and solution to every problem.
     Patience is the key for you just like patience is the key for Me when I am waiting for you to make the decision to seek My workable solutions.   I have patience. Because I live in you, you have patience, too, which is an attribute of My Holy Spirit..  He will infuse your mind with patience while you wait for My advice which frees you from your mental torment.
     My wisdom, My knowledge, My insight and My advice are all gifts from Me to you, just like salvation is a gift to you from Me.  Since it's a gift, you merely have to come to Me, ask Me for My insight, and the wise solutions will be given to you.
     Love, God  
John 14:15-17; John 15:7-12; John 16:12-15; James 1:5-8; James 4:2-3; Matthew 7:7-11.

No comments: