Saturday, April 6, 2013

THE POWER OF LOVE

Dear One,
      Teach about My love.
      Speak about My love.
      Proclaim My love.
      Practice My love.
      Reveal My love.
      Relish My love.
      Show My love.
      Be My love in the world that craves My love.
      I said that love is the greatest thing in the world.  When you love others you are obeying My wishes to the highest degree.
      Love transforms.
      Love reforms.
      Love heals.
      Love embraces others.
      Love validates others.
      Love prefers others and defers to others.
      Love empowers you.
      Love definitely is the greatest thing in the world.
      When everything else has fallen away, love will remain.
       Love others unconditionally and love will return to you pressed down, running over shall people give love to you.
       Love, God
I Corinthians 13.

No comments: