Wednesday, April 17, 2013

COMMITTMENT

Dear One,
     Commitment is a scary thing for most people, whether it be a commitment in marriage, a commitment to a profession or a commitment to me.
     Committing yourself in marriage will result in signing up for the good and the bad, the sickness and the health, forsaking all others until death.
     Committing yourself to a profession means that you are signing up for an occupation which will reward you financially but it will require your time, your devotion, your loyalty, and your future.
     Committing yourself to Me is different because all of your relationships to me will be good and healthy, prosperous and exciting.
     The only bad part of being committed to Me is that you have to continue to live in the earth until you die, but you can live as one whose citizenship is in My heaven.
     Adam allowed the devil to enter the earth when he listened to him and obeyed him. The devil brought all of his evil into your world.  Jesus turned the bad to good because He came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.
      Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the earth so that you, because of your commitment to Me, can have the same power in you that was in Jesus.  My Spirit gives you power and authority over the works of the devil, too.  So, rejoice, commitment to Me gives you the power to break the curses of the devil and to live the abundant, joyful life that I promised. 
     When you commit your life to Me and receive My life into you, things turn from bad to good, from curses to blessings and from sickness to health.
     Commit yourself completely to Me by receiving My advice and heeding My advice. Then you will have all the benefits of the abundant life.
     Committing yourself to Me means to take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will have rest for your soul.
     Love, God
Genesis 3:11-19; Matthew 11;29; John 14:27; John 15:4; John 16:33; John 10:22-23; Acts 1:8; I John 3:8; John 10:10. 

No comments: