Sunday, April 21, 2013

GREATER WORKS

Dear One,
     Jesus told the disciples that He would not leave them alone, that He would come to them.  He did just that.  He came back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live inside of them.  He wasn't just with them[He was inside of them.  He was in them just like He is in you.  That is why He told them that they would do greater works.  He knew that My Spirit would be sent into the earth just like Jesus was sent to the earth, to destroy the works of the devil.  That is the ministry of the Holy Spirit.  My Spirit was in Jesus and that is what made Him My child.  My Spirit was the power in Jesus given by Me to destroy the works of the devil by healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, restoring the broken hearted and casting out demons. The ministry of My children who first received My Spirit was to save the rest of My children from the devil's destructive works. 
     Every one of My children has the Holy Spirit power to destroy the works of the devil in themselves and others.  Jesus came to earth to do it and He came back into the earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live in you, giving you authority over every evil spirit.
     I said through Paul that the Spirit is the Lord, just like He was the Lord when He lived in Jesus, empowering Jesus because He lived in Him.
     Jesus said you would do greater works because He took the authority of the earth back from the devil and restored it to My children when He comes to live in you.
     My Holy Spirit is My power in the earth and the heavens.  He was the power that lived in Jesus and He is the power that lives in you, equipping you with the authority and power to destroy the works of the devil.
     You have the power to do the greater works.
     Love, God
     John 14:12 and 16-29; John 20:21-23; Acts 1: 8; Acts 2: 1-4; II Corinthians 3:17-18;  I John 3:8; Ephesians 1:16-22.
photo from www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com
    

No comments: