Friday, April 5, 2013

SOURCE OF FAITH

Dear One,
     You can't give faith to another person.  Faith comes by hearing My words to you, words that build belief to a point where there is no doubt that the things for which you pray will come to pass.
     Your testimonies of healing and miracles build hope in other people, hope that I will do the same thing for them that I did for you.  Hope is important because hope is a precursor to faith.
     There is a gift of faith in which I impart supernatural faith because someone has come to Me and asked Me for help in a matter.  I can input a faith that is immovable and unshakable to the person.  It's a gift of having supernatural belief no matter what the circumstances look like.  Often that gift of faith is given in visions and dreams where you spiritually see the evidence of the answer to your prayers even before it happens.  The answers to your prayers become real substance to you at that point because you have experienced it before it happened.
      There is a gift of faith that I also give with the anointing when you are ministering to others.  It is a gift from Me to the person.  There is nothing that you do to pass it on.  It is passed on from Me through you to another person.  In those instances the person has images of the prayers being answered before it is actually physically done. 
     Faith is not a mental exercise in which you make yourself believe for something.    Faith is a spiritual power that comes to you by My revelations, My wisdom, My knowledge and it is My supernatural power that convinces you beyond a doubt that I will do what I promised.
     Love, God
Hebrews 11:1-39; Hebrews 12:1-2l; Romans 10:17; I Corinthians 12:8-11.

No comments: