Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FATHERLY ATTRIBUTES

Dear One,
    I have proved Myself to you in every way.
    I have proved that I can guide you in choosing decorations and household goods.  After all, I decorated the earth in all its beauty and glory.
    I have proved Myself as an architect.  After all, I designed the earth, the firmaments, the stars, the sun and the moon.  I precisely gave the dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant down to every minute detail.
     I have proved Myself to you as a psychologist.  After all, I have counseled every prophet, every apostle, every disciple, every believer and you every day that you come  to Me for insight, counsel and wisdom. Every time someone comes to Me as a prized member of My family and asks for specific principles of My family, I willingly give them.  Those are called the keys to my kingdom and how it operate things  efficiently.  I share them easily and willingly.  
     I have proved Myself as an encourager, a loving parent.  After all, I have encouraged you and validated your worth and your importance to Me every day. 
     I have proved Myself as a healer.  I have healed you by miracles, by doctors, by nutrition, by vitamins, and by diet. 
     I use anything and everything I can to meet your needs, wants and desires because I have everything at My disposal.  My ways and means are, first of all, supernatural.  I also use natural things to answer your prayers. 
     There is no one else who can do what I can do for you. I created all of it and I can give you insight into making choices which will benefit you, perfecting your body, soul and spirit.
                                                                                            Love, God
Genesis 1:I Chronicles 22:13; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Matthew 7:7-8.

No comments: