Saturday, November 2, 2013

BEAUTY UNFOLDS

Dear One,
With delight you observe the unfolding of a bud into a beautiful flower. With delight you observe the leaves on trees changing from uniform green to every shade of orange, red and yellow. Your soul is thrilled with the beauty of changing nature, always changing in order to give you great pleasure. Your eyes take in the beauty and you wish to capture the beauty forever in your mind. That's the way you look to Me in the spiritual dimension when you are seeking My kingdom and My righteousness. As you become more and more transformed into My characteristics, you produce more and more beauty in My kingdom and you attract more and more of the elements of My kingdom to you. More and more of My angelic hosts who are involved in My ways and means assignments are drawn to you to supply My blessings to you. They are already your blessings because you are My child. My united spiritual postal service is impeded only by the works of your flesh which block the delivery to your life. I sent the blessings to you already, but the works of spiritual enemies in your life intercept them before they are fully placed into your storehouse. Your spiritual enemies can rightfully say that your blessings cannot be delivered because you have moved; you have moved from My kingdom into acting from the kingdom of destruction and death by your negative actions. When My children display the characteristics of the evil one, then they attract the curses of their spiritual enemies who come to rob, kill and destroy. Those evil spirits lie in wait for you to adopt the actions of the flesh, which are works of strife and conflict. Then they can bring into your life the works of darkness because you have temporarily joined with them in your actions. When My children turn from the works of darkness and begin to again be led by My Spirit of Light, then I immediately commission My deliverymen to start again with their delivery of every good and perfect gift into the lives of My children. I said you can't serve two masters, but My children very often choose to walk and be led by My Spirit at times and then walk and be led by the father of strife and conflict at other times. James taught emphatically that you gain nothing when you do that. You must choose to seek My righteousness in order for the angelic hosts to complete the delivery of My blessings into your life. Many times I said in My Instruction Book to choose whom you will serve, good or evil. Whomever you serve decides whether you inherit blessings or curses. I delight in seeing your personality unfold into My attributes just like the rose unfolds from a bud into a beautiful, fragrant flower. My blessings are attracted to your spiritual beauty. Love, God II Corinthians 4:11-16; Galatians 5:22; John 10:10; Matthew 6:21-24; Matthew 26:40-42; Luke 4:2-14; I Corinthians 10:12-13; James 3:2-18; Matthew 6;33.

No comments: