Tuesday, November 12, 2013

REFUSE To "DIS" ANYONE

Dear One, Disappointment is a "dis" that I warned you about, just like discord, disease, disagree, disrespect, discontent, disengage, disconnect and others. Dwelling on a disappointment might not seems like it's a blow to your blessings, but it is.
 Disappointment will bind you to an incident or a person, which will bind your blessings from coming to you. The "dis" you must learn to appreciate is discern, which you must learn is the gift that I give you to discern good from evil, to differentiate between the two and their influence on your life. You must learn that the pulls in life are either to think and act from My heaven or to think and act from the devil's hell. My enticement are to do the good things which will bring blessings into your life. The devil's enticements are to do the evil things which bring curses into your life. You might think that the evil enticements are always the ones of the flesh, lust, cheating, adultery, domination, killing, robbery, licentiousness and like actions. Jesus taught just as emphatically about judging others, being angry, gossiping, refusing to forgive, speaking evil of others and loud praying in public in order to be noticed. Those also come from hell and are attempts to engage you in practices which will rob you of your blessings. When you learn to discern all the differences between good and evil, you will know that My orchestration is always for your good, that I entice you to kind and good thoughts, attitudes and actions because it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. You open the doors to My blessings flowing into your life by loving thoughts, attitudes and actions. I gave you the instructions in My Instruction Book and My Spirit reiterates them to you in order that you would be protected from joining with the spiritual beings who want to rob, kill and destroy you. My desire for you is that you receive all of your rightful inheritance which are all the blessings that being My child affords you. Refuse to be engaged in any of the damaging "dis" actions which will cause you to be robbed of your blessings. I have given My blessings to you. They are already yours. My Spirit in you works full time promoting the thoughts, attitudes and actions of My family that will cause you to always receive My highest and best. Love, God Luke 12:29-32; Matthew 5:21-30; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-12; I Corinthians 6:5-11; Galatians 5:19-25; Romans 14:17.
photo from sapphiresmoonbeams

No comments: