Saturday, November 23, 2013

TRUE WITNESSES

Dear One, Testimonies boost your faith, especially when they contain minute details about miraculously answered prayers or about My meeting your wants, needs and desires. When I open the obvious doors for you to share the testimonies, be sure and do it because the people need to hear about the reality of My desire to answer prayers instead of their merely hearing theories about it. They need the reality, not only theory. Your testimonies are reality. They are like feeding nutritious food to a starving person. When Jesus told Peter to feed My sheep, that is what He was talking about, feeding the spiritually starving people with faith-filled, encouraging testimonies about My existence and that I am the rewarder of those who diligently seek Me.

Sharing your testimonies about My blessings in your life is being a witness for Me and My willingness to meet your needs and to give you the desires of your heart. You are thrilled by My special kisses for you in the form of miracles and blessings. Even through you have heard millions of them and have experienced thousands of them, can you imagine a person who has never heard a real testimony of a dramatic miracle and how overwhelmed he or she would be to hear your exciting testimonies? It is like being thrown a life preserver while in the tumultuous ocean of life. Even though you could write many books on the miraculous events that have happened in your life, there are so many people who have never experienced even one miracle or heard one testimony of My goodness and kindness. Testimonies are good news. They are the news about what has happened to you. A witness is someone who has either observed or experienced an incident. You have thousands and thousands of them because you finally have eyes and ears to receive them. You have the faith that I give to you when we have our one-on-one time together. It's not your faith. It's My gift of faith. To be a witness is to share with others what you have experienced. When you are willing to share, I will bring people to you to hear about My loving works in your life. The listener is infused with faith and you are thrilled by reliving the events which involve My miracles in your life. You have many life preservers to give to people. Be alert to recognize the needs of people and the doors that I open. Love, God James 1:22- 25; Luke 22:67-71; Luke 24:46-49; John 1:7-16;John 8:18; John 10:24-30; John 15:27; Acts 1:8.

No comments: