Friday, November 15, 2013

HEALING MANKIND

Dear One, Acts of love from you come in many forms. The most effective one, the most powerful one comes in the admonition in My Book which tells you to pray at all time, in all occasions, in the Spirit. When you pray in My Spirit at all times, in all occasions, you are giving Me the opportunities to send out through My words solutions to the problems in your family, solutions to problems in your country, solutions to decisions to be made by your elected officials.
 I am also, when you pray in the Spirit randomly, sending out cures for diseases which are received by scientists. I am also sending out ways for the uniting of estranged families. I am sending out solutions to governmental conflicts. I am turning the hearts of estranged parents toward their children and children toward their parents. I am sending out healing angels sent to give healing to individuals who will receive it. I am sending out deliverance from emotional and mental demons when you pray in the Spirit. I am sending out all manner of loving works into your earth when you pray in My Spirit. When you pray in My Holy Spirit you are participating with Me in restoring My earth and your earth to the loving state it was when I created it. When you pray in My Spirit you are calling unredeemed people through intercession into belief in the redemption of Jesus, the infilling of My Holy Spirit and deliverance from the works of evil. You are in the ministry of love when you pray without ceasing. You are calling into your life every good and perfect work when you pray at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit. When you pray in the Spirit you are also building up yourself on the foundation of faith when you unite with Me through My Holy Spirit to dispense My blessings into the earth. Walking in love and praying in My Holy Spirit at all times will bring My solutions to the problems of all people into the earth. After all, it was My words that created the world. So it will be My words which will heal it. Join with Me in your prayer closet and pray at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit. We make wonderful prayer partners. Love, God Romans 8:14-17; Romans 8:22-28; Acts I:1-5; Acts 2:1-4; I Corinthians 2:5-12; Ephesians 3:7-12; Colossians 1:25-29; Jude 20; Ephesians 6:10-18.

No comments: