Sunday, November 10, 2013

SOMETIMES SPIRITUAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TRUTHS UNITE

Dear One, There are psychological principles that mirror My spiritual principles. For instance, psychology teaches that there are consequences to your actions, good or bad. That principle mirrors My spiritual principle of seed sowing, that the seeds you sow will produce like plants in your life. My children teach their children that there are physical consequences to their actions. I also teach My children that there are spiritual and physical consequences to their thoughts, attitudes and actions. I teach that loving, merciful thoughts and attitudes produce the same thoughts and attitudes from others toward you. I also teach that thoughts, attitudes and actions determine whether you receive blessings or curses in your life. Angry, hateful, judgmental thoughts and attitudes will produce the same actions towards you and will attract curses into your life because of the spiritual energy produced by the thoughts and attitudes. However, the good news is that by changing your evil thoughts, attitudes and actions to loving ones, accompanied by forgiveness for any wrong done to you, you will reverse the production of evil in your life and send it packing to hell. Changing your thoughts, attitudes and actions is called repentance, reversing your direction and going an entirely new direction as led by My Spirit. I have covered that admonition in My Book, that you should not let My grace give you license to knowingly sow bad seeds of judgment, anger, strife and other evil works. That is making a mockery out of the sacrifice of Jesus, feigning repentance but returning to the same old thoughts, attitudes and actions. I forgive you for your repeating injurious actions instead of repenting, which means to adopt new beneficial thoughts, attitudes and actions as being led and empowered by My Spirit. But, rest assured, seeds sown will produce plants in your life, good or bad. With the power of My Spirit inside of you, you can refuse to sow negative seeds of the devil into your future by sowing his strife, division, unforgiveness, demonic passions and injurious works into the earth. You are My child, not the devil's child. I said those who are led by My Spirit are called my children. My Spirit only leads you to sow love, kindness, goodness and mercy into the earth. Choosing your motivation in life is a minute by minute event, choosing life instead of death, blessings instead of curses, love instead of hate, mercy instead of judgmental thoughts and attitudes. My love for you never ceases. The inheritance you receive while in the earth depends upon which seeds you sow, either thoughts, attitudes and actions of My family or the thoughts, attitudes and actions of the kingdom of evil. Sow to My kingdom and live the abundant life that I promised. Love, God Matthew 6:33-34; Matthew 13:2-43; II Corinthians 9:5-15; Galatians 6;7-10; Galatians 3:13-18; II Peter 2:9-22.l Romans 14:17-19

No comments: