Monday, November 25, 2013

TESTIMONIAL DINNERS

Dear One, Only speak faith filled words and lots of testimonies about My works and you will be having testimonial dinners for Me and parades of praises for me. At testimonial dinners the people in attendance eat a good meal and then give speeches of praise for the person being honored. When you tell about My wonderful works in your life in the form of testimonies, the listeners are eating and taking communion with Me by your praises heaped on Me and My works in your life. They are proof of the scripture that says that those who seek Me must believe that I am and that I am the rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. Testimonies prove all the teachings of Jesus, that He came to destroy the works of the devil and give My abundant life to My children. To seek Me is to open yourself up to Me because you know that I am the Loving Father who gives My abundance to My children spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically, My rewards are not given because of any works on your part because that would make you an observer of the old covenant of laws which were given for the flesh of people. My rewards come to you because you are My child. As My child you put yourself into the avenues and roads from My Heaven to earth on which My blessings and rewards flow. Those avenues and roads are love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, pationce and faith. Those are My characteritstics, so you attract My blessings and rewards to you because you are displaying My personality from which all blessings flow. So it is not your works that attract My blessings and answered prayers to you, it's My personality inside of you producing My personality outside of you which attracts My blessings and answered prayers to you. When you display the personality of the devil through strife, anger, lasciviousness, various forms of lust, cheating, pride, judging, coveting, envying, jealousy and others, I said you will not inherit the things of My kingdom because you are displaying the personality of evil spirits. My goodness toward My children cannot enter into the kingdom of evil. I do not withhold My blessings from you. Those displays of satan's evil personality block My blessings from coming to you. Jesus died so that My blessings could come into your life because you have inherited My personality through allowing Me to live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit. If you return to the pigpen of evil, then his characteristics put barriers between us so that My blessings cannot flood into your life. When My personality is displayed in the earth as a result of My children becoming intimately acquainted with Me, causing their personalities to be conformed to Mine, then all of My blessings flood into their live. Who is your hero? Who is your Father? Is it the father of lies or is it Me, the Father of Love? Whose works you display in thoughts, attitudes, words and deeds in your life will reveal who is your hero because you have had testimonial dinners by glorifying either My works or the works of the evil one. Check your mind to see whose parade is being held there. Cleanse your thoughts, your attitudes, your words and your actions until they are conformed to My image. Then stand back and experience the abundant life that I promised. Love, God Natthew 7:18-23: I Corinthians 6:9-11; Galatians 5:17-26; Isaiah 59:1-4; John 4:16-17; I Corinthians 3:14; Hebrews 19:35-36; Hebrews 11:6

No comments: