Friday, November 8, 2013

CHANGE DIRECTIONS

Dear One, Religious teachings are often erroneous in their concept of certain words. For instance, to repent means to do an about face, to turn from actions which are injurious to you and other people. It mean to retreat from a strategy of life which has caused horrible results in your life. It means to stop listening to and obeying the voice of the father of curses and to return to Me, listening to Me and taking My advice relating to life's choices. Repentance never meant to put on sackcloth and aashes in order to show your repentance to others. That is not productive repentance. Repentance is to turn from actions that produce bad results and begin to do acts at My bidding which will produce blessings. I told Job twice to stand up on his feet like a man and seek My counsel. When he did, he took My advice and prayed for his accusing friends. Then everything was restored to him two times over. I told Isaiah that I don't choose fasts of sackcloth and ashes, bowing down your heads like a rush. I told him that the fast that I choose is to loose the bonds of wickedness, to let the oppressed go free, to share your bread with the hungry, to bring the homeless into your house, to cover the naked, to take away from the midst of you the yoke of bondage and the pointing of the finger in judgment and speaking wickedness. I said My fast for you is to pour yourself out for the hungry, to satisfy the desires of the afflicted, to cease only doing your own pleasure and to cease talking idly. Then I told him to tell My children that if they do those things I will make you ride upon the heights of the earth because you have taken My advice and become dispensers of My kingdom of love. In other words, repentance involves becoming My images in the earth, doing loving actions to all people, forgiving others, being merciful to everyone, being nonjudgmental, refusing to sow strife in any situation and to meet the spiritual, physical, financial and emotional lack of others who are in need. Repentance is to cease living for yourself and to begin living My life in the earth because you are My child. You have My Holy Spirit inside of you to accomplish the loving feats. Love, God Job 38:1-3; Job 40:6-7; Job 42:10; Isaiah 58: Psalm 30:10-12; Matthew 3:1-3; Matthew 5, 6 and 7.

No comments: