Sunday, November 24, 2013

PARADE FOR GOD

Dear One, Testimonies that you give relating to My goodness and kindness are witnesses of My love for you and others. They give people faith in Me, hope that I will do the same thing for them, which is to rescue them from the effects of evil in their lives, whether it's disease, relationship problems, mental or emotional instability or temptations to do all manner of evil. When people belabor the negative things about their situations, they give a parade for the devil and his works, like I told you in the past. They become a witness to his works, glorifying him. When My children share the testimonies about My goodness in their lives, they give a parade for Me and My love for all of My children. They become a witness to My mighty works, glorifying Me. When you are tempted to share the bad elements in your life or the lives of family members, be sure and step back and examine the motivation. If it is to elicit sympathy for yourself or a family member, then it is sharing from the flesh and will glorify the evil one. If sharing it is to cause you to understand the situation better by getting wise counsel from others, then don't present the dramatic overview, only present the facts and shorten the parade for the devil which magnifies his works in the world. Every detailed verbal description of a bad situation should always be accompanied by a declaraion of My mighty works or My promises relating to the situation, statements of faith on what I have promised regarding the situation. You might want to share tne negatives of a situation that led up to a miraculous intervention on My part which erased the troublesome events, showing that I restored the years that the caterpillar had eaten, the locust and the cankerworm, those being evil works. Witnessing to My restoration from devastating events will give hope and faith to others. So it may be wise to share the facts about the devastation before you share the glory of My restoration. Don't capitalize on the negatives. Let your witnessing of My loving works in your life always be followed by a declaration of My goodness and graciousness toward My children. Many people don't know it. Your being a witness confirms it. Love, God Joel 2:23-26; Psalm 145; Jeremiah 32:17-19; Luke 19:37-38; Ephesians 1:16-23.

No comments: