Sunday, November 3, 2013

REVIEW THE BEGINNING

Dear One, When things happen in your life which are negatively affecting you, go back to the beginning and review what happened at the beginning of time when Man and Woman believed the temptations of the evil one instead of believing Me. They were deceived, but the curses of the evil one still came upon them and upon all of humanity, their children first and then their children and on and on. They never dreamed that the curses would affect so many people for so long a time.
However, I sent My salvation in the person of My Son Jesus who died for the disobedience of all people and made it possible for My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with My power to overcome the evil spirits and their temptations. That is My salvation, for you to be saved from the evil that is rampant in the world. Go back to the truth of the entrance of curses into the world when the devil was allowed by Man and Woman to invade their Garden of Eden because they believed his lies rather than the truth of My instructions to refuse to believe evil promptings. The results of believing evil always results in curses. Believing My promptings always results in blessings in every area of your life, just like it was in the beginning of time before Man and Woman opened the door for satan's curses to enter into their lives and the lives of their children. It's just so simple, you must shut the door to evil promptings which come in your thoughts. Because of the simplicity of My truth, the enemy has to deceive you, cloaking his lies in a little bit of truth so that you will believe him and act according to his will, thus allowing yourself to be cursed. It all starts so innocently, yet deceptively, in your thoughts. You believe the father of lies rather then Me, the Father of Truth. Whatever actions you portray is the kingdom you invite to act in your life, either good or evil. My grace and forgiveness are always waiting for you to return from the pigpen of curses and come back into My family of blessings. After tasting the curses of the evil one, you must return to me. I will restore to you all the rights of My children. There will be instances of reestablishing My kingdom in your life in the form of forgiving others, loving your enemies, returning good for evil done to you, being merciful rather than judgmental to everyone and letting love flow from you at all times. Those actions restore to your life the blessings that were stolen when you acted in accordance to the prompting of the father of lies. Exemplifying My character of love and My righteousness will attract My blessings into your life because blessings and My righteousness are of the same family heritage. Love, God Genesis 1:26-32; Genesis 2:15-17; Genesis 3:14-24; John 3:16-21; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; Galatians 5:16-26; I Timothy 6:9-12; I Timothy 2:20-26; James 4:7.

No comments: