Thursday, November 14, 2013

LOVE FACTORIES

Dear One, The determination to only think and act out of love is a wonderful goal. If you will determine to do a certain number of love actions every day, your days will be filled with joy and peace. After a while you will become a master at giving love to others and it will become second nature to you, a vital part of your personality instead of merely an act of your will. You will be a factory of love in the earth just like I am a factory of love in the universe and in the heavens. My love will permanently flow from you and also flow back to you in ways in which you will be overcome with the knowledge that you are deeply loved and treasured by Me and by others.
  The key is that you should become love conscious instead of only being conscious of yourself with self concern, self consciousness, self promotion and self validation. When you become a love factory, you become conscious of the needs of others, you will have the desire to promote others in your mind and in the minds of others. As a love factory you will have elation when you validate the existence of others, validating their lives, their talents, their families, their occupations, their appearances and their personalities. Factories import substances in order to continue to produce their products. Inside of you there is an endless supply of love ingredients necessary to continue the flow of love. There is mercy, kindness, goodness, patience, endurance, and discerning of spirits so that you will see good rather than evil. All of those attributes are incorporated in the constant production of more and more love actions. There is an endless supply of them in My Spirit who is living in your spirit. He lives inside of you to convince you of My love for you and to work through you to pass My love on to others. To be a dispenser of love is the greatest privilege you can have as My child because you are expanding the revelation of My character and personality in the earth. After all, I am love. Love, God John 3:16; I John 3:1I; I John 2:5; I John 3:13-20; I John 4:7-21; I John 5;1-3; Jude 1:29-21.

No comments: