Sunday, November 17, 2013

GOOD HABITS

Dear One, You have heard that habits are hard to break. That refers to bad habits and also good habits. We have talked about making a good habit of sowing love seeds every day, adorning My earthly creations with love, feeding the souls of My children with their biggest need, which is love. Sowing love in the earth is sowing My character in the earth. You can also make it a good habit of praying in the Holy Spirit at all times, in all seasons. Jesus did it. Paul said he did it more than any living person at the time he lived. His works in the earth were similar to the works of Jesus. My works in the earth through Paul's prayers are monumental. Those are two individuals you would be wise to emulate. My Holy Spirit's words are My words, sent out to meet every need of every person. I am your Father of Love. Of course I an eager to meet all of the needs of My children. I am always searching for people to speak and pray in My heavenly language so that I can send out the wonderful formulas for cures for diseases, formulas for new medicines to eradicate the damages caused by bad bacteria in the lives of My children, strategies for solutions to governmental problems, solutions to estrangement problems in families. I am looking for My children who are willing to pray My commands in the earth to order anger and strife spirits to hell. Because of the stronghold that the disease of cancer has in the lives of people in the earth, I might need ten people praying at the same time to complete each segment of the formula to cure it, to completely eradicate it. When you are praying in the Spirit at every opportunity in your prayer closet with My words coming from your mouth, then you are a fortunate participant in that monumental discovery. It will be your honor to be assisting Me in the endeavors because I need people in the earth to cooperate with Me in My monumental work of redeeming the earth from the curses of the evil one. Paul understood this concept because he said that the whole earth cries to be redeemed from the evil bondages. When Jesus was resurrected He said that His disciples should wait for My promise to come to earth. My Holy Spirit came to earth on the day of Pentecost and the people who were eagerly waiting for My ultimate promise to be revealed received Him, which is Christ in you in the person of the Holy Spirit, which is My hope of glory. Jesus knew He was powerless without My Spirit inside of Him; and He knew that when He came back to Me that We would send the same power of My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children, giving them My power and My love, equipping them with everything needed for My abundant life by redeeming My children from the curses of satan. My creative words which I spoke in the beginning when I created the earth are still My creative words. Now they are spoken and prayed by My children in My heavenly language in order to redeem My children and the earth from the bondage to the evil spirits. Making a habit of praying in the Spirit at all times, in all situations will produce wonderful blessings for you and your family; and My words will transform your earth into the garden it once was. You become five star generals in the earth in the battle between good and evil when you bring My earth changing formulas into the earth by praying in the Spirit at all times, in all situations. Love, God Romans 8:18-27; Colossians 1:25-29; Acts 1:1-5; Acts 2:1-4; John 3:16-17; I John 3:16; Ephesians 6:10-18.

No comments: