Friday, November 1, 2013

SPIRITUAL ROBBERY

Dear One, When you carelessly refuse to lock your vehicle in a high crime area, if your car is robbed or stolen, then you have in a large way allowed the robbery to occur, even though your desire was not to be robbed. When you carelessly refuse to lock your house during reports of multiple robberies in your area, if you are robbed you have in a large way allowed the robbery to happen because of your carelessness, even though you have not invited the robbers into your home. You have made it easy for the robbers to take your belongings. Apply those examples to the truth of your spiritual robbers coming to steal your blessings from you. When you participate in their activities of strife and conflict, then you have participated in your own victimization. You have not actively participated in the robbery but you made it easy for the robbers to commit the crime. The way your spiritual enemies gain access is when you begin to participate in their activities of opposition to others through judging, insisting on your own way, pride, strife running rampant, belittling others, backbiting, gossiping, blaming and other works of the flesh. You leave the doors of your spiritual house or spiritual vehicle unlocked, allowing yourself to be ravaged and robbed. In some way you have participated in your own robberies by participating in the activities of your enemy even though you did not take your own treasures. When the devil can get you to engage in strife and conflict, be assured that he will take your blessings away from you. When you keep peace with all people, even being willing to be wrong, being willing to take the blame like Jesus did, then there is peace, love and an abundance of My blessings because there are no activities of the robbers in your life. Receiving your full inheritance depends upon your active participation in My kingdom, My righteousness, because you have declared to the heavens that you are My child when you act in loving ways and My blessings will flow into your life. I haven't kept My blessings from you. I said through Isaiah that your iniquities have made a separation between us. I never leave you or forsake you. I never stopped My blessings from flowing. There are often dams placed between you and the blessings by your participating in the characteristics of darkness which will rob you every time. That's whey I identified My characteristics as being love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience, mercy and faith. I said against those activities there is no law, meaning when your action are loving toward all people there is no lawlessness present to rob you. My desire is that you have everything that will make you happy and prosperous. Participating in My characteristics will attract them to you because I have already provided them in abundance. Love, God John 10:10; Isaiah 59:1-4; Matthew 5:21-48; Galatians 5:16-25; Matthew 6:33; Hebrews 13:5-6; Romans 8:35-37.

No comments: