Thursday, October 31, 2013

UNIFORM CHANGES

Dear One,

Don't shortchange yourself, keeping yourself from obtaining your complete and full inheritance due you as a child of Mine. When you are tempted to engage in strife and conflict, either with another person or in your own mind with thoughts of strife, remember that you are joining with the deeds of your own enemy, the devil, and remember that you are shortchanging yourself because you have put barriers in the way of your inheritance and the answers to your prayers flowing to you. What happens spiritually is that you have authorized the placement of principalities and powers of evil to block your rightful blessings. Engaging in strife and conflict impede the delivery of blessings to you. You have shortchange yourself by yielding to the temptations of the evil one. Remember that I never withhold anything from My children. Only the thief comes to rob, kill and destroy. Since you are the authority relating to our life, as given to you in the beginning when I placed My children in the office of having dominion in the earth, the enemy needs your permission to do his destructive work in your life. Jesus taught that you have the authority to refuse to obey the demons which tempt you to get into strife and conflict. With the power of My Holy Spirit in your life, you have the power to cast out the evil spirits who tempt you in order to engage you in your own defeat. You shortchange yourself when you participate in any form of strife, whether politically instigated, socially instigated or religiously instigated. Be on the alert for any thoughts of strife or conflict. Resist them. Cast them into the abyss.

Then pray for the person to whom you were temped to engage in conflict. I said where there is strife there is every evil work. Those thoughts of strife come to rob you, kill you and destroy you. You put on the uniform of the evil one when you engage in his tactics. Then every evil thing can come on you because you have put on the uniform of evil. You reject Me and My blessings when you wear the uniform of strife and conflict. I told you to put on My armor, my uniform of righteousness, My peace, My salvation, My truth, My goodness, My love and My shield of faith. I told you to pray at all times in the Spirit. Protect your heart because out of it flow the issues of life. Refuse any thoughts of strife and conflict. Only entertain thoughts that are pure, unadulterated, honest, just, lovely, things of a good report. Then peace will reign in your life Love, God John 10:10; Ephesians 6;10-19; Romans 13:13-14; II Corinthians 12:20; Philippians 2:3; James 3:14-18; Philippians 4:8-9; Proverbs 4:20-27.

PHOTOS:  My husband before he passed away.  He enjoyed dressing up for the trick or treaters.  And that is me as the Cat.       

No comments: