Friday, October 11, 2013

BROKEN POWER LINES

Dear One,
People avoid telling the truth mainly for self protection and a way of saving face. Truth has its rewards. Truth brings favor and respect. My children should delight in telling the truth about My love, My mercy, My gifts, My wisdom, My blessings, My goodness, My kindness and My strategies for overcoming evil in the world. There are multiple lies which are instigated by the father of lies that are circulating in the world about Me and My personality. Some people have listened to lies about Me and believed them as truth because some people who teach about Me don't have My Spirit of Truth as their own teacher, their tutor who teaches all of My truths. My children who are led by My Spirit and taught by My Spirit are filled with truth because of their eagerness to seek truth from the tutor whom I gave to them, the One whom Jesus called the Promise of the Father. When Jesus said that, He also said that My Spirit was with them, but He would be in them. You are so blessed to have My life inside of you, My Spirit of Truth, the ultimate tutor who will lead you into all truth. He takes what I say and what Jesus says and He explains fully the truths behind them. Without the Tutor, you only learn a partial truth or sometimes no truth at all. A partial truth is dangerous because sometimes My children take a partial truth and build a church around it, leaving the people powerless. Truth brings power. Partial truth is like a broken electric cable, always swaying back and forth with electric power which can injure. Some people build a church on partial truth about My power without having a revelation of My love. They become noisy gongs, clanging cymbals and sometimes detached power lines which injure and, yes, even kill others because of the absence of love. It should not be so. I said My Spirit would lead you into all truth. Endeavor to receive and be led by all truth so that you will not be a noisy gong, a clanging cymbal or a broken power line. Truth always frees My children. My truth never binds people nor injures people. My truth comes from Me and My love. My truth brings life. It never brings death or injury of any kind. Love, God John 8:31-32-38; Romans 8:2-11; John 14: 25-26; John 16:7-15; Acts 1:4-8; I Corinthians 13:1-7.

No comments: