Sunday, October 13, 2013

BODILY FUNCTIONS

Dear One, Listen to the insights and advice that others give you. If they are shared in an attitude of love, they might be speaking to you from My prompting because you can't discern the truth about a particular matter at the time. Very often, your mind is clouded with confusion, impatience, fear or depression and My words can't get through the demonic clouds hanging around your head. Pride manifests itself in the reluctance to heed the advice of others. I said that pride goes before a fall. Have you considered that I spoke that truth with the knowledge that when pride keeps a person from accepting advice from either another person or from Me, that person will fall further from grace as far as in the eyes of others. Also the fall might be that the prideful person, because of lack of wisdom and knowledge, will fall further into misfortunes because the pride which causes him or her to be stubborn and unteachable also keeps the person from the solution to the problems which plague him or her. When the prideful person rejects advice or insight from an outside source, that person might have rejected My advice which was sent to catapult the person into a place of security and peace. Yet, pride caused the solution to a problem to be rejected. That is like a young child's tantrum when the child screams, "I want to do it myself." I go to every extreme measure possible to save My children from problems. Often, the solution is rejected because of pride, which is manifested in the refusal to accept advice or directions from others, setting the person up as a god who knows everything. My family is a body with every joint supplying what is needed to other joints, every cell giving life to the other cells. No part of a body can live independently of the other parts. Don't let pride rob you of My wisdom which is sent to you in many different forms. Being humble is when you are willing to accept help from others in areas where you are weak and ignorant. I said My children perish for lack of knowledge. Being unwise makes a person pitiful because My wisdom and knowledge are available from My Holy Spirit every time there is a problem. Become humble enough to listen to either My direct advice to you or My advice delivered by others of My children. You will succeed with wisdom and knowledge, whatever the source. Love, God Psalm 1; Exodus 35:10; Exodus 36:1-2; Deuteronomy 34:9-11; I Kings 5:12; Psalm 19:714; Proverbs 2:6-10; Proverbs 16:18-25; John 14:25-27; John 16;12-15; I Corinthians 12:4-12.

No comments: