Monday, October 21, 2013

SOLID FOUNDATION

Dear One,
Learn about your authoritative power because of the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. Learn about the power of My Spirit to heal, to work miracles, to prophesy and to pray in My spiritual language.
Learn about the power of My Spirit to give you faith to move the mountains which have blocked My blessings from coming into your life. But, first, you should learn about My love for you, the fullness of My deep, long, high and wide love for you. When you are deeply rooted and securely grounded in My love for you, you are wholly filled and flooded with Me, never again to be lost or confounded or confused or perplexed or depressed. Then You are immovable in faith and love toward others. Learn about the power of My love to transform you and to transform others through you. Learn about the power of My Spirit who lives inside of you and His ministry to you, Learn about how to remove all of the curses from your life through the power of My life because I reside in you. But, first, you should ask My Spirit to reveal My love to you. Without that foundation you are sure to be blown away when winds of trouble come into your life. When you are firm in the experiential knowledge of My love for you, then you become love, able to love the unloved people, like Jesus did when He walked the earth. I said that love is greater than hope and greater than faith. I also said that faith works by love. My love for you gives you all of My power because I am love. Love, God Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:17-24; Romans 5:5; I John 2:5; I John 3:1-2; I John 4:7-19;

No comments: