Saturday, October 26, 2013

RIGHTEOUSNESS DEFINED

Dear One,
What does it mean to be made in My image? It means to be made with three integral parts, spirit, soul and body. It means to be made with intelligence to learn. It means to be made with the ability to be authoritative so that you can tend to the earth just like I tend to the things of My kingdom in heaven. What does it mean to be conformed to My image? It means to seek My kingdom which comes from inviting the indwelling of My Holy Spirit inside of you. He brings a new birth into your own spirit when you invite Him into your life. It means that He creates a new person, Fathered by My Spirit, with the ability for you to receive all of My wisdom, My knowledge, My spiritual languages, My insight, My prophetic ability, My faith, My ability to judge between spirits and My ability to interpret spiritual languages. It means to seek My righteousness, which are My characteristics, My personality. My righteousness is My love, My joy, My mercy, My goodness, My faith, My patience, My kindness and My peace. It means to be as much like Me on the outside, in the flesh, like you are on the inside, which is the new personality of your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives. It means to be mature, perfect, led by My Spirit, refusing to be ruled by the flesh where satan tempts. It means to exemplify My personality in the world so that My blessings will overtake you and others will want to know Me as their Heavenly Father.

To seek My righteousness means for you to become so much like Me that people will see you and know that you are My child, conformed to My image. When you are conformed to My image, oh, the wonders and blessings that will overtake you. You cannot imagine with the human mind what I have in store for you when you are fully transformed by the renewing of your mind, having been schooled and tutored by My Spirit in the intricate details of My personality, no longer conformed to the actions and reactions of the world. I have wonderful surprises for you when you stop playing on the devil's team and My team at the same time, inheriting both blessings from Me and curses from the devil. When you decide to only be conformed to My image, then you only inherit My blessings. Love, God John 3:2-7; Romans 12:21; Romans 8:29-31; Romans 12:2; II Corinthians 7:1; II Corinthians 13:1; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Galatians 5:16-25; Ephesians 4:12-22.
photo from sapphiresmoonbeams  

No comments: