Monday, October 14, 2013

SPIRITUAL PRECEPTS, COMMANDMENTS, ORDINANCES, LAWS AND STATUTES

Dear One,
You have learned through living in the earth with various people that there are principles to successfully cohabit with others in the earth. idiosyncrasies, different religious views and different political views. When you seek to know those differences, gaining knowledge of the keys to understanding the people plus gaining insights into the positive attributes and also the negative attributes, only then can you successfully live with all people in peace. Psychology books, sociology books and personality training will give you a few of the keys. It's the same in My family. There are precepts, ordinances, laws, statues and commandments relating to My kingdom. There are keys, principles and insights into how to operate successfully in conjunction with others. My Holy Spirit teaches you how to keep from offending others, how to stay out of conflict, how to sow seeds of love, understanding, mercy and wisdom so that beneficial plants will grow in all of your relationships, giving you a peaceful life. I said through Paul that no one who knows the real person except his own spirit. He said that My Spirit knows Me and My perfect ways, teaching you how to operate in the earth as My child, created in My image and acting as My image in the earth. My Spirit knows the spirits of all people and He is eager to use My insights in order to teach you how to live in peace with others. Also, My Spirit will teach you how to overcome your spiritual enemy, the devil, by teaching you strategies that are only found within My heavenly family, strategies which are successful all the time. My strategies are usually totally opposite from your natural inclinations. My strategies are the ones taught by Jesus when He instructed My children not to overcome evil with evil but to overcome evil with good. Yes, it's hard to do, but when you understand the spiritual dimension behind all things in the earth, you know that the good in you is more powerful than the evil spirits working through other people. Knowledge brings power. My knowledge brings supernatural power in every area of your life, giving you the spiritual insight, wisdom and understanding behind every person, every situation and every circumstance. You can learn My ways, heeding the accompanying advice from Me, and then you will thrive in the earth. Stay ignorant of My ways and you will fail. It's simple spiritual physics. Love, God Psalm 119:7-14; I Corinthians 2:11-16; Romans 12:21; Matthew 5:38-48; James 3;14-18; II Peter 1:3-11; John 16:12-15.
Each and every person you meet has a different personality, different family baggage, different educational levels, different

No comments: