Saturday, October 19, 2013

ENERGY WORDS

Dear One,
Pay attention to words of wisdom, prophesies and words of encouragement that I sent your way to give you peace and comfort. Those words are the continued ministry of the Prince of Peace and Our Comforter to give you words which release you from the fears and depressions of life in the earth. When Jesus said that He would not leave My children comfortless, He was talking about sending My Spirit into you to bring My peace to you. Still today, the Comforter is constantly bringing words of peace and comfort to you and to all of My children. When you hear My words of peace and comfort which overtake you with stable emotions, pass that same peace and comfort on to others who need to hear My words. Just your calming words will give peace to all who hear. I said that My words are spirit and life. They are energy and they change your life every time you hear them. Your words are the same. They should produce a calm spirit and fruitful life to those who hear your words because you have spoken on My authority, which is speaking in My name. Again I say, as I am, so are you in the world. My words are full of power and your words are full of power. Only speak positive words and you will bring the power of My heaven into the earth. Love, God John 6:63; Romans 8:2-13; II Corinthians 3:6; John 1:1-5; John 1:12-14; John 14:23-28; I Corinthians 12:4-11.
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams  

No comments: