Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PAIN FREE

Dear One, There is no pain in My heaven. Pain is evident in the earth as a reminder of the separation from Me when people started to listen to My enemy and your enemy, satan. Physical pain, emotional pain and spiritual pain is the result. Pain which recurs, whether physical or emotional, is your enemy's way to connect you to the old injury so that you will suffer again and again. There is an introduction into your mind of circumstances or situations which remind you of the original
emotional injury, whether it was a betrayal, an insult, a temper tantrum aimed at you, a sharp criticism, a rejection or an abandonment. You again become protective of yourself and draw within in order to protect yourself from further injury, whether the probability of it is a reality or not. That is the work of your enemy again, continuing to assault you emotionally. Physical pain which recurs does the same thing. Sometimes it just happens out of the blue with a sharp pain for no reason at all. Other times you have reinjured the location of a previous injury and the original pain becomes magnified, reminding you of the original mental and physical pain, multiplying the current pain. There are many ways that your enemy endeavors to cause you to relive the pain, discomfort and agony of the past by either physically or emotionally presenting reminders to you. Reject pain from the past the same way you would reject any other temptation. Make use of the available medicines to relieve the pain but remember to reject the incidents of the past which cause magnification of the current pain. Pain does not stem from My kingdom. It's the work of evil which is not from Me. I give you protection from pain and cures for the cause of pain. I desire that you are pain free physically and emotionally. Jesus walked the earth with the power of My Holy Spirit to relieve My children of all causes of pain. My Holy Spirit is in you to continue His work. I want My children free from all pain just like you want your children free of all physical, spiritual and emotional pain. When I sent My Spirit into you, I sent the power to free you from all pain. Leave all pain behind, in the past. That's where it belongs. Love, God Matthew 4:23-24; Revelation 21:3-4; Matthew 8:16-17; Matthew 10:5-8; Matthew 14:14; Luke 24:36-49; Acts 5:-12-16; Acts 28:8-10; I Corinthians 12:4-11; James 5:14-16.

No comments: