Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HUGE STOREHOUSES OF BLESSINGS

Dear One, Spread love around constantly, into every circumstance and situation. Love heals every relationship. Love restores peace. Love invites My blessings into your life. Love introduces Me to people as My true personality, a loving Father.
Love dispels the lie that I am a stern judge and taskmaster. Love tenderizes your heart and the hearts of others through you. Love produces joy, which gives you strength. You can spread love like a person spreads honey onto bread. Like honey, love makes every complaint disappear, makes every bit of My wisdom become palatable and every cell in the human body become healed and whole. You can spread love like salve on a wound and it heals from the inside out, which is the desirable means for complete healing. Review daily the truths that love is kind, is patient, is never envious, does not insist on its own way or its own rights, is not self seeking, is not touchy or fretful or resentful. Love does not take into account a wrong suffered against it. It does not rejoice at unrighteousness, but rejoices when truth prevails Love bears up under all things, is ready to believe the best about everyone. Its hopes never fade under any unsettling circumstance and love endures everything. Love never, ever fails to work My miracles in your life and the lives of others. I said that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly all you dare think, hope, or desire, according to the power that is in you. When the power in you is love, then you will have to enlarge your storehouse for blessings because everything you ever wanted or desired will flow into your life. Your inheritance is facilitated by loving actions and reactions. Love, God I Corinthians 13:4-8; Matthew 5:43-48; Nehemiah 8:10; Romans 5:5-8; Ephesians 2:4-6; Ephesians 3:14-20; I Thessalonians 1:2-3; I Thessalonians 1:7; I John 1:7-8. Love has powers that you, as yet, can't even imagine.
Photo from, "Carving Pumpkins at MaMe's"    

No comments: