Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LOVE ATMOSPHERE

Dear One,
The greatest gift in the world is to be loved by Me, and the greatest blessing in the world is to be equipped to love others.
When Jesus said that the new commandment was to love others just as He loves you, He was speaking about the master key to all of the benefits of My family, the key to opening all the doors of My heavenly dimension. Love is the operational atmosphere of heaven and when you love and are loved in the earth you have brought My heaven to earth, you have covered your part of the earth with My heavenly atmosphere. Without knowing and experiencing the power of My love for you, you are powerless to love others. However, when you allow My Spirit to reveal to you the fullness of my love for you, then you can love others with My love because your foundational stability in the earth is the knowledge that you are loved. Like I told you before, love cannot be contained, it has to flow from its love vessels to others because it is called the River of Life. When Jesus breathed on His disciples and told them to receive My Holy Spirit, the first thing he commissioned them to do was to forgive sins. He told them that whoever sins they retained were retained and whoever sins they forgave were forgiven. The ultimate action flowing outward from love is to forgive the sins of others just like I forgive your sins. Love always forgives. It never retains the sins of anyone. Study the examples of My love to My children in My Instruction Book until you have allowed My Spirit to fully reveal the entire height, breadth, width and depth of My love, until you are filled with the fullness of My love. When the revelation of My love has been fully digested by you, then you will find that I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine according to the power of My love in you. To love and to be loved are the greatest gifts a person can ever possess. Even faith works by love. Without love faith has no power. Love, God John 13:34-35; John 20:20-23; Matthew 5:43-48; Ephesians 3:14-20; I Corinthians 13.

No comments: