Thursday, October 3, 2013

YOU OWE LOVE

Dear One, There is a big emphasis of the teachers of My children to owe no man, to not be financially obligated to anyone or any institution. There is great truth to that teaching because you give a person control over your life when you borrow from some person or some institution. You can save yourself a lot of problems if you will not owe money. However, there is more to that admonition under My new covenant that I have with people. The rest of that scripture says that you owe Love to every person. Much emphasis is put on the "owe no man" part but not enough emphasis is put on the fact that you do owe everyone Love because of My Love for you. My Love lifted you out of the distresses of life and placed you on the rock of stability. My Love gave you self respect and self confidence. My Love gave you unimaginable peace in your mind. My Love gave you hope and faith for a secure and blessed future. My Love gave you a revelation of your worth and value to Me and to other people. My Love saved you from the curses of negativity in your life. Because of the revelation of My Love for you which saved you, you have an obligation as My child to give the same Love to others, making sure they have stability, self respect, self confidence, peace, self worth, hope and faith. The unconditional Love of one person can do all of those things for others. It only takes one person to instill My Love in the life of another person. Salvation always begins with Love. There is no other beginning of salvation. I Loved the world so much that I sent Jesus to save everyone in the world. Loving others is not a laborious duty. It is a natural reaction derived from having the revelation of the immense Love that I have for you. No where in My Instruction Book does it say that you owe people judgment, condemnation or criticism. I am Love; therefore you must become Love because you are so greatly loved. Love, God Romans 13:8-11; James 2:4-12; I John 3:1-4; I John 3:10; I John 3:16-18; I John 4:7-21; John 3:16-17.

No comments: