Saturday, October 12, 2013

GOD'S PSYCHOLOGY

Dear One, Your mental health depends upon many things. There are human teachings which help keep your mind free from obsessive thoughts of negativity. Those helps are useful to a certain degree, often using wisdom which I have given to professional people who endeavor to help others. However, there are sure fixes for obsessive thoughts and binding unforgiveness.
  Those perfect cures can only be found in My words as spoken by My Holy Spirit. He is the only One who can totally erase the obsessive thoughts and He is the only one who can lead you and guide you into total forgiveness for others who have wronged or failed you. He gives you understanding and insight into the mechanics of forgiveness and He teaches you how to become the conquerer of the demonic inspired thoughts which torture you. Your mental health depends upon Me just as much as your spiritual and physical health depend upon Me. Your spiritual health depends upon your hearing My words. Your joy depends upon your hearing My words. Your peace depends upon your hearing My words. Your strength depends upon your hearing My words. Your wisdom and insight depend upon hearing My words of wisdom and insight. Your rest that I promised depends upon hearing My words of comfort. Your power against evil depends upon your having received My power through My Holy Spirit because My words are power. You forget that the world was created with My words. Therefore, new life is created in you by your hearing My words. I said that life and death are in the power of the tongue. Well, since the tongue produces words, life and death are in the power of My words. Your mental health depends upon it. Love, God Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 12:36-37; Hebrews 4:11-13; Ephesians 1:15-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5:5-11.

No comments: