Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ENTRENCHED LOVE

Dear One, Fear of abandonment and fear of rejection are two of the most devasting fears that attach themselves to the minds of My children.
They are the personality of the evil one as he projects those fears onto my children. He gives them the idea that no one should be alone, that being alone is the worse curse to come upon people. Some women even put up with abuses of themselves and their children because they fear being abandoned and rejected. As a result, they allow all manner of physical, mental, sexual and spiritual abuse to happen to themselves and their sweet children, all because of the fear of abandonment and rejection. Jesus solved the mental torture of being fearful of abandonment and rejection when he promised that He would not leave His disciples comfortless, but that He would come back in the person of the Holy Spirit to live in them. He understood their fears and He knew how to abate those fears, though the disciples didn't fully understand His assurance at the time. Yet, because they were obedient to His command to wait for the promise of the Father, they experienced the greatest event in the history of the earth, when My promise to all of My children happened, when the culmination of the ministry of Jesus ended and the ministry of My Holy Spirit began on the day of Pentecost when I came to live inside of people and there was no more abandonment or rejection to those who would receive Me into their lives. My Spirit brings with Him the knowledge that you are loved, adored, accepted and precious to me. The fears of abandonment and rejection have to go to hell because you know you are My child and that I will never leave you or forsake you. They have to leave because truth sets you free and when the truth is revealed that you are precious to Me, then the fears lose their power. I will never leave you. I am comfortable in My home inside of you. I give you My comfort and My committment from the inside of you rather than from the outside like I did when Jesus walked the earth. He was so excited to leave the earth and come back to live with Me, knowing that when I sent My Spirit into the earth that My Spirit would be available to live inside of My children just like He lived inside of Jesus. He knew that My children would be endued with power and love when My Spirit came to make His abode in them. He knew that they would have the power to refuse evil and do good, just like He did. When My Spirit enters into My children, He brings absolute assurance that I will never abandon or reject them. He taught through Paul that nothing can separate My children from My love, nothing, nothing, nothing. He even listed the things that might come to try to separate you from My love but said that they could not do it because My love is everlasting, forever, entrenched and permanent inside of you. I said to resist the devil and he will flee from you. Resist and reject the thoughts of abandonment and rejection from your mind. They are sent to try to separate you from My love. They can't do it unless you allow them to settle down in your mind and blind you to the truth that you are always the apple of My eye. Love, God Romans 8:33-39; Luke 14:1-4; John 14:27-31; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 5:5-11.
photo from: www.followmypen.com   

No comments: