Monday, October 7, 2013

BLINDED BY DARKNESS

Dear One,
Keep your eyes, ears and heart open to observe the kisses that I send to you every day. They are always there but sometimes you are blinded to them. When your mind is filled with criticism, defeat, strife, judgment and other attitudes from the father of evil, you can neither see nor recognize the blessings. Your eyes only see what your thoughts are fixed upon. So all the time your mind is fixated on lack and seemingly unanswered prayers, you can't see the good circumstances that I have sent your way to encourage you to keep on in faith so that the perfect outcome will emerge. You are fixated on the lack rather than the immediate provisions. Jesus perfectly taught about that key when He said not to think on what you need because your Father knows of what you have need, but He said to seek My kingdom and everything will be added to you. The perfect solution to every problem is already orchestrated in My heaven and is well on the way to your earth in answer to your prayers. I even send kisses your way to encourage you if you will just recognize them. That is why I said to call the things that are not as though they were. When your thoughts are pure and of a good report, you see My blessings easily. My encouraging efforts toward you will always be visible when your mind is stayed on Me. My Book says that to the pure in heart, all things are pure. When your thoughts are of My love and peace, then you will constantly see My blessings and My kisses toward to you. You are in charge of your mind. You know to resist the devil's thoughts of defeat and doubt and he has to flee from you. Remember, I said to submit yourself to Me, and resist the devil. You know how to overcome him, the same way Jesus did, by quoting My promises relating to your prayer requests, speaking the things that are not visible as though those prayers had already been answered. That is called faith. Your spiritual enemy cannot stand to hear your expressions of faith in Me. While I work out in the world what I have already orchestrated in the heavens in answer to your prayers, you must stay steadfast, immovable, always abounding in faith. Then you will visibly see the answers to your prayers. Love, God
       Isaiah 26:3-4; John 12:39-41; John 2:10-11; James 4:7-8; Matthew 4:1-11; Romans 4:17-24; I Timothy 4:8-9;
photo from:  sapphiresmoonbeams.com            

No comments: