Friday, October 25, 2013

GOOD TRUMPS EVIL EVERY TIME

Dear One, There will always be opportunities to lose your peace and lose your joy and lose your feelings of being loved. Remember that your spiritual enemy will come in to steal what I have provided for you. As you fully experienced before when you walked all week in the anointing of My love for you, then something came to take it away, eager to snatch your joy, your peace and your knowledge of being totally and completely loved. When that event happens, which is an upsetting event which robs you of your peace, that is when My flexibility needs to come in which is accompanied by My virtues of goodness and kindness. You need to just flow with the inconvenience, flow with changed plans, flow with the demands of others, flow with the pressures which crop up. Practice the art of sending love to the offending person or people who are behind the inconvenience, the interruption or the upsetting situation. That will catapult you back into the flow of love where all of My blessings originate. Keeping the flow of love constantly emanating from you is the most important thing so that mountains of disgust, strife and disconnection do not block the blessings flow to you. Did you allow the mountain to be placed on the path of blessings, blocking the flow? If so, next time don't allow it. I will alert you again and again to the dramatic changes from the positive flow of love, peace and joy into the negative emotions which block the flow of the benefits of your inheritance which are waiting for you. Learn to recognize immediately when the switch begins in your mind. Then choose to switch back to thoughts of love, peace and joy. That's why I've told My children on occasion to shout for joy, to praise loudly, because your mind needs a jolt to return to My blessings and away from the devil's curses. I told you to seek My kingdom and live. You understand that admonition now. Love, God Matthew 6:33-34; Romans 12:17-21; Matthew 12:33-37; Matthew 17:18-21; Matthew 21:21-22; Mark 11:22-26; Galatians 5:5-6.
photo from:  www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk   

No comments: