Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WRITTEN REVIEWS

Dear One, Good memories are a link to good times of the past. They are the good paths that you have traveled to get to the place where you are at the present.
Very often, it is necessary to review the miracles that I sent your way in the past, the healings that produced good health for the present, the orchestrations that I instigated that resulted in dramatic answers to your prayers and My Spirit led changes in your character and the characters of others which produced a more loving, caring, joyful and peaceful family. Those things are worth reviewing from the past. If not, then it would not have been necessary for Me to instigate the production of My Instruction Book with all of its examples of My love, My mercy, My miracles, My healings, My wisdom which produced personality changes, and My prophesies which always produced good results. Today you are building memories for tomorrow and the future, incidents that you can tie to the present time which will one day be the past but will be events from which others can learn about Me and My family. Today's events from which you learn valuable lessons through My Holy Spirit's tutelage will bless you and bless others. They will be a vital part of either the happiness or the sadness of the future because of the seeds that you sow today. Today's seeds will affect your future with either love or hate, happiness or misery, peace or turmoil, depending upon your emotional choices and what you learn today from the events of the day. You can either come to Me for My insight or you can stew in the strife of the moment. When you come to Me, you will learn how to avoid unpleasantness in the future and you will learn to overcome evil with good, which My Spirit will always coach you to do. You must realize that the emotional choices you make today will determine your future circumstances. You must not dwell on bad experiences from the past, but you should meditate on the blessings from the past, the revelations you received from the past and the lessons from the past which resulted in your inheriting more and more of My blessings. Forget the defeats of the past but relish the blessings from the past. Documenting the orchestration of good results in writing will cause you to be able to review them in the future when you need a boost to your faith in other matters. The faith from the thrilling event from the past will feed your faith for the future when it is needed. Give credence to My marvelous events in your life which produced love, joy and peace. Love God Exodus 17:14; Exodus 24:4; Exodus 33:2; I Corinthians 10:1-13; Philippians 3: 15-17; Philippians 4:6-9;Psalm 3:1-6; Psalm 7:2-3; Jeremiah 31:33-35.
photo from Stumbleon.com

No comments: