Sunday, October 6, 2013

YOUR CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS

Dear One,
Our relationship, the relationship between you and Me, does not fit into the category of "absence makes the heart grow fonder." The opposite is true, that the failure to seek to know me intimately will work towards slowly cutting off your life source. I don't cut it off. You cut it off by your inattentiveness to My tutor, My Holy Spirit, whom I sent to live in you to lead you into all truth. The nurturing of your relationship with me will produce wonderful results. The light of life is turned on ever more brightly each time you separate yourself from the things of the earth and spend time with Me for your stability, your wisdom, your joy and your sense of being loved and treasured. Our relationship needs to be fostered minute by minute so that you have a firm foundation which is solid enough upon which to constantly build your temple for My Spirit inside of you. When you are established in My love for you, nothing can blow it away, neither sickness nor calamity because you have built your temple upon My Rock. There are many keys to my kingdom, so it takes a minute by minute, every day reliance upon Me for the full education which is freely given by My Spirit so that you easily grasp the truths in every key and be able to unlock all of the doors which have been off limit to you in the past because of the darkening of your mind by the devil. I am not saying that you need to stay with your nose buried in My Instruction Book every minute of the day. I am saying that you need to access a truth every day from My Spirit, either through a scripture in the Book, or through a revelation given to you by My Spirit which will enlarge your understanding of the blessings that come with knowing Me intimately and to know the benefits of being My child with the power to overcome every evil that is present in your world. Some of the keys relate to the different ways to defeat the works of the devil in your life. My strategies are different than yours are. They incorporate mercy for people. love for all people, forgiving people, refusing to be in strife with anyone, and blessing others with loving words instead of cursing others with negative words. I said that My ways are not your ways. Unless you become intimately acquainted with Me, you will not know My ways, you will only know more of the ways of what religion has taught you in the past which never benefited you. My ways always bring love, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience, faith and joy into your life. The keys to receiving your full inheritance are taught by My Spirit using My Instruction Book as His guide and your Constitution and Bylaws of your true national citizenship which is My kingdom in heaven. My Spirit knows your rights and knows the benefits of your having My life inside of you. Minute by minute meditation upon the teachings of My Spirit is the way to build your house on the Rock where nothing can destroy you. So absence from Me does not make your heart grow fonder. It makes your foundation shaky and unstable. I said My children do not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from My mouth. They are medicine for your body and health to your bones. They bring heaven into your life. Love, God Matthew 4:4; Proverbs 3:5-8; Matthew 7:24-27; Matthew 6:33-34; Luke 6:48-49; John 3:16-21; John 8:12; John 14:16-17; John 16:13-15.

No comments: