Sunday, October 20, 2013

LIFE CHANGING WORDS

Dear One, You have experienced the power of intercessory prayer and its results not just once but hundreds of thousands of times. You have seen bad situations turn into good ones. You have seen the evil characteristics in people turn into good and loving characteristics. You have seen selfish, self centered minds turn into loving, caring ones. You have seen financial needs met expeditiously. You have even seen circumstances of national concern which looked impossible change because of intercessory prayers. When a dramatic situation changed from detrimental to beneficial, you connected the success to the fact that you and others had brought Me fully into the situation by allowing Me to speak the solutions to the problems through your mouths in Holy Spirit words of power. Yes, you championed Me and the fact that I orchestrated the solution through the mouths of My children who pray in the Spirit, giving credit where credit was due, to the Holy Spirit directing the angels to perform My strategic actions with power. You have praised Me for instigating the solutions which were the answers to your prayers. After all, the world was created by My words speaking the formulas for forming all things in the beginning. We have never stopped. Creating solutions is My business, creating solutions which free My children from evil in the earth and bring heaven to earth like Jesus prayed when He prayed that My kingdom would come in the earth as it is in My heaven, That is done through Holy Spirit led intercessory prayers which freely flow from your mouth when we have our communion time together. You have learned a vital key to the abundant life. Keep up the good work by praying in the Holy Spirit, which allows Me to keep up My good work in the earth. Love, God Matthew 6:33; Matthew 7:7-12; Acts 1:5-8; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8:26-27; I Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 6:13-18; I Corinthians 14:18-19.

No comments: