Thursday, October 10, 2013

KINGDOM LIVING

Dear One, You don't have to wait for heaven to experience the benefits of being My child. Religious teachings by people who don't know the truths taught by My Holy Spirit have taught that heaven is the only place where My blessings flow constantly to My children. Jesus taught that if you will seek My kingdom and My righteousness that everything will be added to you. He knew the truth. Before coming to earth, He helped Me set all the benefits aside for you, so He spoke from experience. He never taught that there would be a delay in inheriting My blessings until you enter heaven. The only ones who have to wait until heaven to experience My kingdom and My benefits of My righteousness are the ones who do not seek My truth and seek to be My image in the earth, which is My
righteousness. Those are the people who are complainers, rigid in religious teachings, gripers and sowers of strife. They are like the ones who wandered around in the wilderness for forty years when the promised land only took a walk of few weeks. Still, most of them did not enter the promised land but died before reaching it. So those people had to wait until heaven to enjoy the benefits of being My children. The young ones who were people of faith who believed Me and took My advice relating to their actions in daily living were the ones who entered the promised land. All of the journeys of those people are recorded in My Instruction Book for you to use as examples of what to do and what not to do. My Holy Spirit will enlarge upon and explain to you My instructions and teachings and admonitions relating to My kingdom and My righteousness. He will introduce you to My kingdom while you are a resident of the earth. He will bring My heaven into your life while you are still in the flesh. You don't have to wait until you are in heaven. My Spirit is the teacher. He is the facilitator of My kingdom. He is the healer, the protector, the shepherd, the deliverer, the shield because He is My Spirit. I am in the earth in the person of My Spirit. Seek His truth, His wisdom, His knowledge, His anointing, His discerning of spirits, His arsenal against the devil and His revelation of My love for you. Then you will have heaven on earth. Love, God I Corinthians 10; Philippians 1:12-16; Jude 1:14-20; Hebrews 3:8-19; Hebrews 4:2-6; Hebrews 12.

No comments: